"Do I have a marketing plan? Are you kidding? I'm buried with writing, editing, fighting with a website, trying to balance a job, family, and all the other demands of life. If I think about taking on more, I start to stress out. But I'll listen to suggestions. I need all the help I can get."
Are you a writer who fights constantly to find better ways not only to write, but also to promote?
MFRW is open to all authors, agents, editors, promo services, publishers, cover designers, artists, and virtual assistants.
Need help? Like to offer solutions?
We focus on marketing and publicity efforts of ALL authors in ALL genres. We discuss ways to advance our writing and careers, brainstorm ventures and ideas, get feedback, and find others for mutual promotion. If you seek advice on how to market and promote you're welcome here.
- Our group rules are simple. Keep it business-only.
- NO promos, excerpts, contests, newsletters, vote for me, read my blog, tweets, website, friend me, flaming, or jokes.
- Questions, promo ideas, requests for help/advice/opinions are welcome.
In additional efforts and in the spirit of doing what Marketing for Romance Writers does best, we are excited to offer our upcoming
Summer Camp 2012
On July 14th and 15th there will be lots of invaluable information. Pitches, Panels, Workshops and much more.
Here’s a taste of what you will see:
- Finding Your Audience
- Niche Marketing
- Where to Find Readers
- QR Codes
- BookWorm Bags - Promos for Conferences
- Marketing to Specific Genres
- Blogging 101
- Preparing for Interviews
- Helping Your Publisher to Promo Books
- Deep POV
And much more…
So…we hope to see you there and we invite you to sign up and join in the fun.